From Edsgar W. Dijkstra:

"In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind. "

Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Science/Math Workshop


The Technology Academy
Math/Science Workshop

The Math/Science Workshop community is now operational. The interaction between its members has begun through the use of blogs.

Let's identify anything technological that has instructional potential in our content areas. If each member will act as a clearinghouse for their finds by trying it out, reporting its merits and then explaining why it should be used we can stay on top of the wave we're riding. Report that information on your blog, or start one just devoted to new stuff we can share. Put your links on the common blog and we can all stay informed.
I'm always available for you. Get in touch with me through the school e-mail, or at renkwitz@fastol.com. I'll post anything the group needs to know here on the Interactive Blog.
I really enjoyed our four days and I hope you learned things to help enhance your instruction. You'll be hearing from me when your goodies arrive!

1 comment:

Numero Uno said...

you have a very nice and detailed blog. I love your articles and the simple design in it